Looking back at 2017
The end of the year isn't near, it's here! So with that, we take a moment to look back over our 2017. Thank you to our clients, our partners and our staff for being part of our year at DCODE GROUP. We are lucky to be able to work in an industry that is ever evolving and look forward to continuing our developments in 2018. Here are some of the achievements we realised in 2017.
2017 saw a significant expansion of the DCODE GROUP team. Our team of developers, designers and front-end coders is growing year on year - bringing more experience and capability to our team which is evident through the quality and reception of projects we've worked on this year.
Here are some highlights from our 2017:
- We worked with a national-based manufacturing company to develop a project management solution. Having tried a number of off-the-shelf resource planning solutions, they found the systems to be too-complex. We worked with them on a simple and highly successful intuitive solution;
- Defex, our SAAS building inspection tool, was launched for public beta;
- We developed an online-marketing solution for a global software business - the first time they have sourced development of their own branded products to an external agency;
- We worked with one of Australia's largest companies to develop an online catalogue of all their products - the first time they have managed a catalogue of all their products. Producing the imagery; designing the workflows; and developing the software to drive the solution;
- We designed, developed and delivered a multi-lingual website for an International Hotel Chain - re-defining how their CMS could respond to different requirements of different cultures/regions;
- We launched a global e-commerce platform with differentiated pricing strategies, regional content and integrated it with marketing, inventory and accounting solutions to help a business streamline their operations & marketing and launch their products globally;
- 3 new start-ups launched with software developed by DCODE GROUP;
- We provided subscription-based services to 3 existing businesses allowing them to provide an element of re-curring income to their existing customer base;
- We developed a multi-lingual Squarespace site;
- We integrated a product catalogue to Squarespace incorporating over 1,000 products, related images and PDF spec sheets; and
- And as we said above, we expanded our team to include designers, front-end developers, software developers and marketing/SEO.
Suffice to say, we're excited by what we've achieved. And reminiscing on the success of our software and clients; we're looking forward to doing it again in 2018!
We would like to thank you for your continued support in 2018. We are passionate about helping businesses harness software to improve their outcomes and have had some great results this year - we thank our clients and team for working with and trusting us to achieve these great results.
From the entire team at DCODE GROUP - have a safe and wonderful holiday break! We look forward to working with you in 2018!